Monday 1 January 2018

Stempelglede DT - Angel Collage

 Good morning!  Another Christmas Card to share today - I hope you are not getting bored of them!  I made ten of these that all looked the same apart from subtle changes in papers, so I have only photographed one of them.  I love this Angel Collage stamp from the Stempelglede Vintage Christmas stamp set.  I think this set will forever be my favourite!
 I stamp the photo stamps onto Glossy Paper using Coffee Archival ink.  I have inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The papers are by Maja Design from Craft Heaven.
I have used Magnolia Doohickey to create the pine frond and a Tim Holtz die to cut the holly leaves.
I have also added some beautiful lace along the bottom of the card.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


No comments: