Monday 24 July 2017

Teacher Thank You Cards

 Good morning.  I have more thank you cards to share today - this time they are for my daughter to give her teachers.  I have made several apple themed styles for teacher thank you cards over the years and was discussing with my daugther how we could make them different again this year as I don't like to do the same card twice.  Last year I made blackboard cards, and the year before, apple cards - so we decided to combine the two themes and came up with blackboards in the shape of apples!  The card shape is hand cut using my template from previous years that I have saved.
 I stamped 'thank you' on the blackboard part with white opaque Stazon.  I've stapled a piece of Tim Holtz ruler ribbon along the bottom of each card.
 The leaves were cut with the rose leaf Doohickey die and I have added flowers from my stash.
 I made three identical cards in total.  
 I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x


No comments: