Monday 17 April 2017

All About Magnolia - All About Spring/Easter



  Good morning!  It is time for me to share my card for our All About Magnolia challenge which is All About Spring or Easter.  I've gone for spring with my card.  This new stamp from the Hoppy Easter envelopes looks like she's jumping for joy through the spring meadows.


I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.


I also painted a little meadow of daisies underneath her feet.  The flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl.


The cheesecloth and tulle are also from The Ribbon Girl and the butterfly was cut from the Pion Design papers that I have used for the card.



 I have used a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket for the sentiment.


 The gorgeous lilacs were cut with the die that comes with this stamp.


 The tag die came in another envelope from the Hoppy Easter set.


 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

 

2 comments:

Juls said...

So soft & pretty, love it xx

Candy said...

Spring has sprung :o)
Gorgeous soft and pretty card!
Hugs, Candy